INCOTEL 2020 invites high-quality submissions in different areas in the field of Telecommunications & Emergent Technologies. The papers must describe novel and original work that pushes the state-of-the-art. Case studies and empirical research papers are also welcome.
- Paper submission: April 19, 2020
- Acceptance notification: May 17, 2020
- Final version: May 30, 2020
- Register & Author’s payment: May 31, 2020
- Conference: Jun 24-26, 2020
- Submitted papers must have been neither previously accepted for publication nor concurrently submitted for review in another journal, book, conference, or workshop.
- All submissions must be in English (12-15 pages; including figures and references).
- An author may be part of a maximum of tree papers submitted as either lead or co-author.
- Research papers and state-of-art/review/systematic literature on all conference topics should be formatted according to the Springer CS Proceedings (LNCS) format.
- Downloadable templates: Word or Latex. Information for Authors of Springer Computer Science Proceedings. We encourage users to use Springer’s proceedings template for LaTeX in Overleaf.
INCOTEL 2020 follows a full double-blind review process. Therefore, authors must remove personal details and should also ensure that citations to their own work are written in the third person (i.e. do not write ”our previous work”; use ”the previous work of X”). And moreover, it is recommendable four (4) authors as a maximum per paper.
- Authors are required to ensure the accuracy of quotations, citations, diagrams, maps, and tables. Figures and tables need to be placed where they are to appear in the text and must be clear and easy to view.
- Submissions that do not comply with the above guidelines may be rejected without review.
- Papers must be submitted through the conference EasyChair submission site in PDF format.
At least three program committee members will evaluate submissions. The evaluation will focus on the novelty, originality, importance to the field, proper use of research methods, and presentation of the submissions. We strongly encourage authors to make available all data and software they use in their work, in order to allow for verification and replication of their results. Moreover, all submissions will be screened by using iThenticate to avoid any plagiarism case.
English is the official language of INCOTEL 2020. However, authors may present their exposition in Spanish.
If authors are unable to attend the conference and present their papers, they should contact the program chair so that a substitute arrangement can be done, e.g., virtual presentation.
Publication and Indexation
The INCOTEL 2020 proceedings will be published by Springer Editors and it «Advances in Intelligent Systems and Computing (AISC)« The book of this series are submitted to Scopus, SCImago (Q3), DBLP, Google Scholar, EI-Compende.